On Sunday, Surjewala place out the adhering to specifics of the matter:
1. Deep Narayan is a BJP chief of Uttar Pradesh and is connected to BJP’s IT Cell. This is distinct from his Fb profile. Deep Narayan is linked to BJP leader and Mayor of Ayodhya, Shri Rishikesh Upadhyaya, whom he describes as his ‘maternal uncle’. This is also perfectly known that Rishikesh Upadhyaya is a personalized favorite of Shri Narendra Modi and Shri Aditya Nath.
2. On 20th February, 2021 Deep Narayan obtained ‘Haveli Avadh’ in Ayodhya measuring 890 sq. metres for a overall sale rate of Rs.20 lakh. As for each the sale deed, buy charge of land is Rs.2,247 per sq. metre. The sale deed alone mentions that the price of land as prescribed at collector rate by U.P. Federal government is Rs.4,000 for each sq. metre.
3. Just just after 79 times i.e. on 11th May possibly, 2021 the identical BJP leader, Deep Narayan sells this land to ‘Sri Ram Janamabhoomi Teerth Kshetra by Shri Champat Rai’ for Rs.2,50,00,000 (Two and 50 % crore). As a result, invest in amount of land by the Ram Mandir Development Trust is Rs. 28,090 for every square metre whilst the worth of land as per collector level is a mere Rs.4,000 for each sq. metre.
4. The loot of donation for design of Lord Ram Mandir is crystal clear. You should see the information:-
(I) In mere 79 times, worth of the land has increased by 1,250% i.e. at Rs.3,00,000 per day. The land that was obtained on 20th February, 2021 for a mere Rs.20 lakh has been marketed to the Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth-Khetra Have confidence in on 11th May possibly, 2021 for Rs.2,50,00,000. If this is not brazen loot, then what is it?
(II) The land that was procured by BJP leader, Deep Narayan for a selling price of Rs. 2,247 for each sq. metre has been marketed to the Ram Mandir Construction Trust at Rs.28,090 for each sq. metre within just a period of 79 days. This is regardless of the reality that Adityanath Government of Uttar Pradesh has set the value of the land at Rs.4,000 for every square metre. Then, how was the Ram Mandir Building Believe in duped into spending these types of high volume?
(III) On behalf of Ram Mandir Building Trust, the land was obtained by Shri Champat Rai, Trustee & Secretary of the Believe in. Naturally, payment was produced from the donations collected from crores of devotees. A different Trustee, Shri Anil Mishra, who is a previous State Karyavahak of RSS, has signed the deed as a witness. Did Shri Champat Rai and Shri Anil Mishra, the two Trustees, perform proper thanks diligence about the reason as to why land bought at Rs. 2,247 for every square metre was offered to the Ram Mandir Building Have confidence in at an astronomically substantial price of Rs.28,090 per square metre? Why was an sum, which is 12.5 situations the unique acquire selling price, was paid by the Trustees?
(IV) The vendor, Deep Narayan is leader of BJP and is linked to BJP’s IT Cell. Not only this, Deep Narayan claims to be ‘maternal nephew’ of senior BJP leader & Ayodhya Mayor, Shri Rishikesh Upadhyaya. The purchaser of the land on behalf of the Ram Mandir Design Trust i.e. Shri Champat Rai as also the witness on the sale deed i.e. Shri Anil Mishra also occur from BJP-RSS Background and ideology. What, then, is the connection?
(V) Mahant Nritya Gopal Das, President of Ram Mandir Construction Have confidence in, has presently said publicly that he is not staying consulted about the affairs of the Trust for past 1 yr nor is any transparency getting followed. Even Shankaracharya Swami Swaroopanand Saraswati has brazenly come out and spoken against irregularities in affairs of the Rely on. Who is, then, accountable?
5. Even earlier, it has been uncovered that the land bought for just Rs.2 crore on 18th March, 2021 was sold to Ram Mandir Development Belief inside of 5 minutes thereof at an astronomically higher price of Rs.18.5 crore. Even in individuals two sale deeds-settlement, the purchaser on behalf of the Believe in was Shri Champat Rai. The witness was Anil Mishra, Trustee. A further witness was BJP chief & Ayodhya Mayor, Shri Rishikesh Upadhyaya. Even in all those sale deeds-agreement, the seller Ravi Mohan Tiwari, who marketed the land to Mandir Have confidence in for insurmountable income, was related to Ayodhya Mayor & BJP leader, Shri Rishikesh Upadhyaya.
Surjewala posed five questions to Key Minister Modi and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath:
1. What is the motive for intriguing silence of Modiji-Adityanathji on the brazen loot of crores in the donations gathered for building of Ram Mandir? Why have the PM-CM not spoken in opposition to the culprits?
2. Will PM-CM reply to the Nation as to why the worth of land marketed to Ram Mandir Design Have faith in boost by 1,250% in mere 79 times?
3. As soon as BJP Authorities of U.P. has assessed the value of land at Rs.4,000 for each sq. metre, why did the Ram Mandir Development Believe in order the land at an astronomically substantial value of Rs.28,090 per square metre?
4. Are BJP leaders associated in these brazen loot and plunder of donations gathered for development of Ram Mandir?
5. In how quite a few other sale transactions for obtain of land for construction of Ram Mandir has similar loot and plunder taken area? Ought to the Supreme Court docket not be questioned to carry out a complete audit of the overall revenue been given and spent together with conducting an investigation into the plunder of donation by more than-valued sale transaction?